I am turning 41 this week, while I am ok with that, it has me evaluating myself. In the past year, maybe a little more, I have had major life changes. As time goes by, I can tell that I am beginning to feel better about myself. I am learning that I can make it on my own, of course I do need help from time to time, but I am getting better about asking for help too. I am starting to realize my self worth which is something I have always struggled with my whole life.
I am finally coming into my own and I am frightened, but also amazed that I can!!
Thursday, October 18, 2012
Thursday, August 11, 2011
Last night a few friends from work got together and played trivia at a local restaurant...I don't know when I have had that much fun!! I love trivia!! However, I am so looking forward to next week and winning for sure!! The game is on!!!
Wednesday, August 10, 2011
1. If you could work for any one government agency which would you choose and why? (if you're in the US here's a helpful list)
I would work for the U.S. Marshall's office. I would also like to be a profiler with the FBI!
2. How difficult is it for you to forgive someone who refuses to apologize? I can forgive pretty easily but it is harder for me to forget the trespass. So, that's probably not really forgiveness. I feel I am better at second chances. Once I make up my mind that I am DONE with situations, I am firm.
3. What is your favorite meatless supper? Macaroni & cheese, green beans, garden fresh sliced tomatoes, and slaw....Is it lunch time yet??
4. Wednesday August 10th is National Lazy Day...will you be celebrating? If so, tell us how so we can be lazy too.
I am going to take a nap and go play trivia with friends from work!!
5. As a child did you have any special back to school traditions and if so, what were they? If you're a parent did you carry on those traditions with your own children? Not really....I wish I would have though!
6. Write a summer tongue twister.
See my sorry shape in a swimsuit!!!
7. Would you be interested in observing a surgery or do you turn away when the nurse brings out the needle? Absolutely not!!!! I can't even watch it on TV
8. Insert your own random thought here. Make good and appropriate choices in everything!