Wednesday, August 10, 2011
Hodge Podge...The very first edition!!
1. If you could work for any one government agency which would you choose and why? (if you're in the US here's a helpful list)
I would work for the U.S. Marshall's office. I would also like to be a profiler with the FBI!
2. How difficult is it for you to forgive someone who refuses to apologize? I can forgive pretty easily but it is harder for me to forget the trespass. So, that's probably not really forgiveness. I feel I am better at second chances. Once I make up my mind that I am DONE with situations, I am firm.
3. What is your favorite meatless supper? Macaroni & cheese, green beans, garden fresh sliced tomatoes, and slaw....Is it lunch time yet??
4. Wednesday August 10th is National Lazy Day...will you be celebrating? If so, tell us how so we can be lazy too.
I am going to take a nap and go play trivia with friends from work!!
5. As a child did you have any special back to school traditions and if so, what were they? If you're a parent did you carry on those traditions with your own children? Not really....I wish I would have though!
6. Write a summer tongue twister.
See my sorry shape in a swimsuit!!!
7. Would you be interested in observing a surgery or do you turn away when the nurse brings out the needle? Absolutely not!!!! I can't even watch it on TV
8. Insert your own random thought here. Make good and appropriate choices in everything!