1. What insect are you most afraid of? Feel free to post a picture. Ticks. About 6 years ago I had Rocky Mtn. Spotted Fever. I have never been so sick in my life. A rash develops with this and the doctors at the ER kept insisting that it was dermatological. It was pretty severe until they finally ran some blood tests, 6 ER visits later. I didn't have a Dr at the time.
2. What is the greenest/most organic thing about you or that you do? I recycle cans and paper.
3. Tell me about a recurring dream that haunts you. I can't say that I have recurring dreams that haunt me, but I have had several that were unsettling and still haunt me.
4. Have you ever missed a flight? What were the circumstances? OMG yes. Last February, I was flying home from LAX (visiting mom) and I got stuck in traffic on the freeway and then TSA put me in the wrong line. Although I was secretly hoping to go back to mom's, I caught the next flight going to Atlanta.
5. What do you consider your best feature? Everyone comments on my eyes.
6. What was the last concert you went to? I have not been to a concert in years. In the early 90's Alan Jackson came to Knoxville.
7. Describe the most embarrassing church moment you ever experienced. Oh My! My kids were at a Vacation Bible School a few years ago and my son gave the closing prayer, he was 3 or 4 at that time, as we were getting in the car to leave (my car windows were down) he gets into an argument with his sisters and yells at the top of his lungs "Will you shut the hell up". The parking lot was full. I left the church with my head down.
8. Are you a whistler, hummer or singer? I am a phrase singer. I will sing certain phrases of a song and hum the rest.
9. George Washington Carver said, "I love to think of nature as an unlimited broadcasting station, through which God speaks to us every hour, if we will only tune in." What is God saying to you through nature today, or this very minute? Another season is on the way, get ready for change.
10. On September, 1, 1752, the Liberty Bell arrived in Philadelphia. What memorable event will take place in your life on September 1, 2010? Today is the day that I stop being passive at work (about some minor issues). I am going to be proactive from now on or just keep my mouth shut, but that's really a contradiction. So, I am going to be proactive on keeping my big mouth shut.
11. Taco Bell or the Liberty Bell? (You must choose.) Taco Bell. I run for the border every chance I get like the hounds of hell are chasing me.
12. Do you believe men and women can have purely platonic friendships? NO. Not purely ever. They may fool themselves for a while, but NO.