Friday, November 12, 2010

5QF 11/12/10





1. What is the most physically painful thing that has ever happened to you? I had a really severe car accident and my leg re-broke one day after I was "supposedly" healed. I had to walk/hop inside. I hyperventilated. It was the worst pain ever!!


2. How much sleep do you get at night? 8-10 hours...I do love my sleep!!!


3. How long did you believe in Santa Claus? How did you find out that he does not exist? I still believe in Santa ..My parents sat me down at the dinner table and gave me this long talk about Santa not being real and I think I was like "O.K. Is that all??" No biggie





4. What was the last movie you saw in a theater? Can't remember probably a Disney cartoon..I would take the kids during the winter. We go to the drive-in movies quite a bit..The last movie I saw there was A-Team & Toy Story 3!





5. What do you wear to bed? T-shirt, sometimes pj bottoms

1 comment:

  1. I can't image how bad your leg must have felt. I love my pj's too.
    Thanks for following me. I love making new blog friends.

    ReplyDelete