1. If you could be a fly on any wall, which would you choose? Lord, that is a hard question!!!!! The bedroom of course!! Now get your dirty minds out tha' gutter...that's just where I always talk privately!!
2. Do you budget your Christmas shopping or just get it done without budgeting? I go at the last minute and get everything in 1 or 2 days. It's a rule with me that I don't even start until after Dec. 15. I do budget and spend equally among my kids and the family members we buy gifts for.
3. What is the craziest fad diet you have ever done? Hot dogs and grapefruit juice...needless to say that didn't last long. GAG-A-MAGGOT
4. Is there a TV show that you have seen every episode/season of? Of course Ghost Adventures...The new season started this month so I am busy every Friday night @ 9!! (travel channel) I also have all the episodes of The Brady Bunch and yes I still watch it!!!! Roseanne too!
5. What one song always pulls at your heart? When I was a little girl the song "Wildfire" by Michael Martin Murphy always made me cry and it still does.
Friday, October 29, 2010
Wednesday, October 27, 2010
I do all my blogging at work....shhhhhh....usually at the end of the day...So yesterday I was reading some of the blogs I follow and OMG blogger was blocked!!! I can't use my computer all that much at home so I was all depressed..But JOY JOY I logged on this morning and I was back!!!! I know my friend @ Life In A Small Town was happy too!! Of course we do not blog at work! (As I mentioned earlier.) If you're looking another blog to read check her out! She is really really cool!!!
Tuesday, October 26, 2010
Monday, October 25, 2010
I ought to be ashamed of my self!! I have been neglecting my blog, but I will tell you the truth, work has been crazy super busy and I have been running my kids around like a mad person!!
1. Do you sleep with a night light on? No, but I do have a sleep machine that plays the sound of waves crashing. No lights but white noise!!
2. What do you drink with dinner? If we are eating out sweet tea!! Is there anything else?? At home, Diet whatever or water.
3. Do you play the lottery? If so, how often? I do play some, but not often....I ONLY play the scratch off bingo when the mood strikes.
4. How often do you go to the grocery store? Not often enough here lately!! I am one of the weird people that love to go to the grocery store!! I love it!! I go at least once a week!!
5. Would you rather travel back in time 500 years or travel forward 500 years? Back in time for sure!!