Friday, October 29, 2010

5 answers for 5 Questions.....

1. If you could be a fly on any wall, which would you choose? Lord, that is a hard question!!!!! The bedroom of course!! Now get your dirty minds out tha' gutter...that's just where I always talk privately!!



2. Do you budget your Christmas shopping or just get it done without budgeting? I go at the last minute and get everything in 1 or 2 days. It's a rule with me that I don't even start until after Dec. 15. I do budget and spend equally among my kids and the family members we buy gifts for.


3. What is the craziest fad diet you have ever done? Hot dogs and grapefruit juice...needless to say that didn't last long. GAG-A-MAGGOT


4. Is there a TV show that you have seen every episode/season of? Of course Ghost Adventures...The new season started this month so I am busy every Friday night @ 9!! (travel channel) I also have all the episodes of The Brady Bunch and yes I still watch it!!!! Roseanne too!


5. What one song always pulls at your heart? When I was a little girl the song "Wildfire" by Michael Martin Murphy always made me cry and it still does.

3 comments:

  1. We share a name!! We normally do all of our shopping in 1 or 2 days, also. We wait for the Christmas bonus check and then go crazy. We try to spend the same amount on each kid as well. And try to get the same number of presents!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always make sure that we spend the same amount and that they have the same number of presents.
    "Wildfire" had a beautiful melody, didn't it? I never could understand why they didn't use the melody to sing about something besides a horse, though! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eww hot dogs and grapefruit juice do sound pretty gross.

    ReplyDelete