Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Randomly Random Randomness


1. What is one really fast, know-by-heart "go-to" meal to fix in a pinch? Chicken Casserole, Mac & Cheese & Mashed potatoes ( sometimes instant) OMG I can't believe I admitted that!!
2. What is one item you won't leave home without. (Purse and license do not count.) Cell Phone and a diet drink complete with straw
3. Where is one place you never tire of visiting? Southern California ( my mom lives there) and my aunts house.any one of them and I have several.
4. Share one factoid of your family's history. My great aunt was one of the first, if not the first, women to finish seminary college. My family also lost land when TVA came to TN. during the Great Depression.
5. Complete this sentence: "Once upon a time I was young and care free and then I grew up and wished that I could recapture those feelings.
6. If you could win a one year's supply of anything, what would it be? FOOD, I always worry about not having enough food for my family. I freak out if we get low on groceries, I don't know where I get this from.
7. "One quirky thing you may not know about me is I do not like being touched unless I initiate it. I am BIG on personal space
8. You have one dollar in your pocket. What will you buy? A sweet tea from McDonald's
9. "One thing that always makes me laugh is Ron White and any of my friends on any given day. They do mix it up on occasion.
10. What is one thing you could do today to help yourself reach a personal goal? Be nice to the SRO @ my school. He is a jackass and I make myself be nice to him.
11. What is one thing you could do today to bless someone else? Say kind words and smile to everyone I meet.

12. What is one thing you're looking forward to soon the end of the school year of course. But really being off so I can FINALLY get my HUGE pile of laundry done. I also am looking forward to going on my first ghost hunting meeting.

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to hear about the Ghost Hunter meeting! You crack me up!

    ReplyDelete