Thursday, August 26, 2010

Are You Kidding Me??

This is my schedule today:
7:30-3:30 work
4:00 - whenever Tennis meet
5:30-7.00 Football practice
6.30-8 Basketball
8-9 bball lessons

I told you that to tell you this: My husband has been home sick with a stomach thing for 2 days. Y'all know I am not the most tolerant of his crap. So he calls me this morning to tell me his cousin (who doesn't work but lives off his daddy's money, and there's quite a bit) wants him to go to Alabama to pick up a truck.  I had told hubby earlier this week that I would probably need his help on Thursday. So, I was like "I thought you were going to help me today???" C starts this pity shit Cousin needs me to go..blah blah blah. Does he really think I give a flying f#$% what his cousin needs?? Anyway I finally just said leave me some damn money on the table and get the hell out of this state before I get home! Needless to say, I don't think he went!
GOD, I LOVE BEING MARRIED!

No comments:

Post a Comment