Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Randomly Me


Click on the link above and join in...
1. When was the last time you laughed until you cried? It was at a birthday party a few years ago. I was sitting by a friend of mine and a bird pooped on her face. RIGHT BETWEEN THE EYES...the bird had eaten some purple berries..y'all know what I am talking about....I still laugh like a hyena when I tell this story!!

2. If you found $10 today, what would you do with it? Give it to my daughter, I owe her $10.00......

3. Do you volunteer anywhere? No and I am ashamed. I will when my kids are older. I used to before I had kids.

4. What is your favorite summertime veggie or fruit, and how do you eat it? Tomatoes & cucumbers. raw with salt and pepper.

5. Is your social sphere (circle of friends) small, medium or large? Close friends are a small circle.

6. When was the last time you attended a family or school reunion? How did that go? I went to my 20th high school reunion last summer. 2009....I don't remember much, but I felt really bad the next day for some reason. ha ha

7. When you're feeling blue, what is the best way someone can cheer you up? Just by saying kind words and a smile.

8. Have you taken a vacation this summer? I went to Kissimee, Fl to watch my daughter play in a bball national championship. We also went to Cocoa Beach.

9. What is the most unnecessary item you carry with you all the time? Sauce packets from fast food restaurants...they are ALWAYS in my bag.

10. What is the best summer flick you have seen so far? I went to the drive-in movies and saw Toy Story 3 and the A Team! Loved them both!!
11. Describe a perfect summer day. Layin by the pool with friends & family and just having fun!!

12. Please a share a favorite photo from the summer so far! Don't have them loaded yet!! sorry

3 comments:

  1. Being a southern girl myself, I love your blog title! LOL I enjoyed your answers.
    I had to look and see where you are from when you said that you went to the drive in...I know there aren't many of those left! We have one in Jesup, Georgia, about 30 miles away.
    Tomatoes and cucumbers--another southern thing! Mine was watermelon and boiled peanuts!Have a great day...(Kathy)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your story about the bird made me laugh! LOVED the A-Team, too! Gosh, I don't feel like I'm that much older than you (I'm sooo immature!)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok I actually laughed out loud on your first answer...and it was so funny that it still has me laughing after reading thru your other answers! :)

    Very nice to meet you...you made me smile.
    Bina

    ReplyDelete