Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I Shall Be Random!






1. What is your favorite fair/carnival food? I love corn dogs, funnel cakes, and deep fried Twinkies.


2. Are you holding onto something you need to let go of ? Lord Have Mercy YES!!! Guilt, anger, resentment, grudges......but I will tell you something I taught myself...when I am dealing with all this in the middle of the night..I think to myself "Are they laid up in bed worrying about you?" The answer is NO..and then I drift peacefully off to sleep.

3. What is your favorite gift to receive? A cookbook...I read them just like a regular book. I also love the universal gift of love...COLD HARD CASH!!!

4. When was the last time you tried something new? I had a massage last week...I am not a touchy feely person.

5. What is your favorite and least favorite book genre?

Memoir, Mystery, Political Intrigue, Romance, Humor, Historical Fiction, Historical nonfiction, Chick Lit, Self-Help, Other

My least favorites are: Self-Helps, Political Intrigue, and Murder Mysteries. I will and do read everything else. I read all the time.

6.Silver or Gold? Silver. I don't wear much, normally just earrings. But I would prefer my nicer jewelry to be gold.

7. What makes you sigh? Sometimes I see a  moment(s) with my kids, seeing people that I miss terribly, and the occasional sight of my first true love.

8. If you didn't know how old you are, how old would you claim you are? 25

9. Would you break a law to save a loved one? To protect a loved one? No, I believe in tough love. I also believe you have to let people learn from their mistakes. My heart would break for them though.

10. If you had to teach something, what would it be? History!! Without a doubt!

11. You're having lunch with 3 people whom you respect and admire. They begin to criticize a close friend of yours, not knowing she is your friend. What do you do? Sit there and keep my mouth shut. Its pays to play dumb sometimes.

12. Which of the 5 Love Languages is your prominent means of experiencing love? Words of Affirmation

Quality Time

Physical Touch

Acts of Service

Gifts

Words of Affirmation

2 comments:

  1. Oooh! GREAT answer for number 2! "Are they laid up in bed worrying about you? NO!" Sooo true.

    2 Christmas's ago I recieved a gift certificate to a spa for a massage. Which I was very excited to get. But I'm too paranoid to go because I DON'T want to be the reason the poor massuese lays in bed and can't sleep because they're thinking of me :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! Another thing we have in common: No touchy-feeling for us! :D

    ReplyDelete