1. How do you feel about "Gladiator" sandals, also called "Roman" or "Jesus" sandals? A fashion yea or nay?
Absolutely NO, unless you have the right ankle!
2. What is your favorite pizza?
Veggie or just plain ole' cheese
3. There are plans in the works to sell roughly 1,000 items from Star Trek: The Experience in Las Vegas. This means you could buy Picard's chair for your family room. If not a Star Trek item, what prop, background, set, etc. from what TV or movie would you buy if you could?
[Ex: Hurley's "I Love my Shih tzu" shirt from LOST, the plantation home "Tara" from Gone With the Wind, or Tracy's tambourine from the Partridge Family.]
I would buy some of Mr. T's bling bling!!
4. Name a local food or restaurant that your area is famous for.
5. What is your current favorite snack?
6. Hypothetical: You are required to be a reality show contestant. Which show would you choose based on your probability of success? (You cannot choose "none.")
A. Dancing with the Stars
B. Biggest Loser
I don't think I would succeed on any of these shows, but I would definately rank high on "America's Worst Drivers"
7. On a scale of 1-10, with 1 being uninhabitable and 10 being cleanliness that meets the standards of OCD, how clean is your vehicle's interior?
6 It's ball season!!!!
8. It doesn't feel like Spring until _________.
There is pollen on my car and I put on my flip flops
9. Something that made you laugh really hard recently is ____.
My son acting like a fool
10. Tell me about a goal you're working towards.
I am trying to be nice to others. REGARDLESS
11. Share a thought-provoking or inspiring quote this week.
A friend is someone who knows you and loves you just the same.
12. Name one thing that you do as a parent that you absolutely know will make your kids happy. If you're not a parent, feel free to substitute "friend" or nomenclature that works for you.
Fix their favorite meals! or just basically grant their every wish!!! haha