Thursday, April 8, 2010

What A Man.....



My husband has done some uncharacteristically wonderful things this week!! On Tuesday, I had forgotten to take my Flonase and I called my husband to see if he would bring it to me at work. Guess What!!!! He did!!!! Then to top it all off.....that was also the the day of track/basketball. Basketball practice ran over so it was 9.00 p.m. when I finally got home. The kids and I had not eaten all evening, so I was scrambling to decide what to fix for dinner as the cupboards were BARE!! HOLY MOLY... HE had gone to the grocery store!!! YES, THATS RIGHT!!! Hence the life preserver on the man!! He saved me that day!! And all were rejoicing...

The first track meet was an eye opener!! That stuff last forever.... she did well. Mommy was proud.
I have been trying to prepare early for my end of year audit, so I have been really busy at work. The end of the year is coming to a close, it's always bitter sweet for me. But I hate goodbyes, not matter what the situation.

1 comment:

  1. I think he wants something. Track meets could be worse...you could have to sit through wrestling matches!

    ReplyDelete