1. Have you ever been so lost that you were really afraid?
I wasn't lost but I was hiking a trail alone and I kept thinking that snakes,coyotes and other wild animals would bite me and I would be left to die.
2. Have you ever been to an island?
Yes 2 islands
1. The Canary Islands
2. Catalina Island
loved it, loved it, loved it
3. Are you more of a thinker or feeler?
I feel and then I start thinking and then I start feeling and then I start rationalizing......Its a crazy circle!!
4. Do you tend to see issues or situations in life as black and white or shades of gray?
I see situations in all colors...see answer #3 Its also a vicious circle!!
5. If you were stuck on an island, what book would you hope to have with you (Let's pretend the Bible is already there, so you can't say that.)
Divine Secrets of the Ya Ya Sisterhood
or anything by Jane Austen
6. What are you most afraid of?
Heights, not being liked, and family losses, children. etc
7. Would you rather lose all of your old memories or never be able to make new ones?
I wouldn't like to lose either one, but I would rather lose both..I would never know what I missed .
8. Pretend I'm looking at a scrapbook page about you. There are three spaces for you to drop in individual pictures. What are those pictures of, and why did you select them?
Family pix of my mom, dad, & my sister
and a damn good pic of me looking hot!!
9. If you were re-doing your wedding, what would you do differently? (If you're single, tell me one thing you would do if you were planning a wedding OR huge party.)
I went to the courthouse...I wouldn't want a wedding, but I would like to have a reception/party with family and friends!
10. Tell me one thing you know/believe about forgiveness.
EVERYONE needs it and deserves it.
11. You're waiting in a doctor's office. What is your favorite way to pass that time?
reading & sudoko
12. If there were a clone of you in a parallel universe what is one way you hope she/he would be the same as you and one way you hope she/he would be better?
I hope that they would be as funny as I think I am, but I hope they would make better choices as a young adult.