Monday, April 26, 2010

Not Dead......Yet!


Well, I didn't kill him. He hobbled around on crutches for 2 days and by Sunday he was standing on his own and doing some work. His mother came down on Friday, and the asshole told her that I wasn't taking good care of him. MIL tried to scold me and I politely told her she could take him home with her and she changed her tune. ha ha
Saturday was pretty uneventful and Sunday was laundry day. There was a Ghost Adventures marathon on all day yesterday so I enjoyed that. I watched that almost all day. I have seen all of them before so I paid attention to the episodes that I like most.
Work went by fast today!! Two very large "stressors" in my life have been lifted. I think. They were the cause of alot of friction between hubbie and myself. I will be glad if they become a thing of the past!!
I read several books Saturday and cooked M's fave dinner....Shepards Pie. It wasn't enough so we ordered Pizza about 9:00. I was watching Ron White and laughing like a hyena!!
That was my weekend in a nutshell.

No comments:

Post a Comment