Wednesday, April 14, 2010

A Great Weekend Overall.

FRIDAY:

Setting up concessions and watching ballgames...



SATURDAY: More concessions and watching ballgames. OD bday was on Sunday, so between games I did a little bit of bday shopping. I couldn't believe I bought the right things and she loved them!!! I took a couple of the girls to watch their "boyfriends" play and they loved that!! During the last game of the day, OD scored 2 points..she MADE both her foul shots!! I am sure it had nothing to do with my pleading to the good Lord that the shots go in!



SUNDAY: BIRTHDAY
OD turned 12, so we met some friends and had lunch, then we set off to the mall. We did a lot of shopping and had a great time!! After shopping the mall for HOURS, she couldn't find anything. We ended up @ Old Navy for 45 mins. and we were done. I tried to get her to go there to start off with.


No comments:

Post a Comment